Optimize efficiencies for increased profitability.
To ensure profitability, your professional service teams need to complete projects on time, in scope and within budget. With staff deployed in multiple locations, it can be a challenge to accurately track all of the moving parts of each project – from tasks to deliverables. End-to-end visibility and collaboration are critical to the profitability of today’s professional service organization.
Improve insight into all aspects of projects to build profitability.
At ICS Support, we help professional service organizations achieve a cohesive view of individual projects as well as their entire project portfolio. Capture costs and revenue associated with materials, labor, fringe and outsourcing for your projects in real time to give you an accurate view of status and profitability.
Using proven project accounting and business management solutions, ICS Support will help you:
- Collect time and expenses in real time
- Process billing from the field to improve cash flow
- Manage service agreements and warranties, track customer parts, labor or service history for better customer service
- Provide remote access to documents and data for employees in the field
- Give managers and project leads real-time visibility for informed decision making
- Automate daily tasks, workflows and communications to improve project profitability
- Uncover new opportunites to sustain growth and success
ERP solutions that fit your business.
For more than 25 years, ICS Support has helped professional service organizations select and deploy cost-effective, integrated ERP solutions. We support the most scalable ERP, CRM, HRMS and accounting systems that will meet your unique business requirements and budget. We’ll help you streamline business processes based on today’s best practices and the latest technology.
We offer business management systems that are designed specifically for professional service organizations including Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage 100 ERP, Sage HRMS, Sage Mobile applications and cloud-based solutions. We’ll work with you to determine the best solution based on your unique business requirements.