Get your products to market faster and leaner than ever.
As a manufacturer in today’s competitive environment, you need to respond quickly to changing customer demands. Rush orders, exceptions and last-minute changes are business as usual. To streamline your operations for greater flexibility, you need visibility across your operations – from order entry to production, warehouse management and delivery.
Manufacturing expertise and systems to transform your operations.
At ICS Support, we help manufacturers transform operations with ERP solutions and business process improvements that enhance inventory management, shop floor resource allocations and customer responsiveness. Through tightly integrated processes and powerful functionality we will help you fine-tune every aspect of the business including materials management, purchasing, planning, scheduling, production, accounting, customer service and shipping. Whether you are in a make-to-stock or mixed-mode environment, your ERP system should provide insight across the manufacturing process and support intelligent business decision making.
Using proven ERP, ICS Support will help you:
- Provide customers with information they can count on and increase the accuracy of promised orders
- Reduce redundant communication and data entry
- Coordinate market demand with production capability
- Improve capacity planning and resource allocation
- Manage to operational metrics and measure real time performance
- Open your business to trading partners around the clock
- Automate workflow to ensure consistent business practices
ERP solutions that fit your business.
For more than 25 years, ICS Support has helped manufacturers select and deploy cost-effective, integrated ERP solutions. We’ll help you streamline business processes based on today’s best practices and the modern technology of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With over one million users worldwide, Dynamics NAV customers depend on financials, CRM, SCM, human resources, project management and analytics to improve their business success.
At ICS Support, we have worked with many types of manufacturers, including:
- Make-to-stock environments with focus on Bill of Materials (BOM), production planning and scheduling capabilities, resource and capacity planning, work center and machine center visibility, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), and tightly integrated procurement.
- Make-to-order shops whose material requirements and production schedules hinge on customer orders.
- Industrial equipment manufacturers whose requirements often encompass multiple business models, including make to stock (MTS), make to order (MTO), assemble to order (ATO), configure to order (CTO), and engineer to order (ETO).