Choose the right type of cloud solution with expert guidance from ICS Support.
As you evaluate cloud solutions, there are important decisions that you will need to make. Should you go with a public cloud solution or maintain a private cloud deployment? The best answers will depend on your unique business requirements. Just a few of the considerations include:
- Your industry’s privacy regulations.
- Whether you support remote offices or workers in the field.
- The level of internal IT resources your business maintains.
- Availability of reliable, high-speed internet connectivity.
- Portability of your existing applications.
- The impact to your business if internet connectivity is lost.
At ICS Support, we’ll help you understand your choices.
At a high level, there are three basic types of cloud environments:
- Public cloud – Infrastructure housed in data centers and managed by large cloud providers like Microsoft, Google and Amazon. Key aspects include low cost, easy to plug in or connect as needed, pay for only what you use and the provider controls the configuration.
- Private cloud – Infrastructure that is maintained in secure data facilities, and owned and managed privately. Key aspects include managed security and predictable cost with full control over configuration.
- Hybrid – A combination of the two that is growing in popularity. In most hybrid environments, the cloud provider owns and manages the infrastructure exclusively for the owner of the data.
Through the Microsoft cloud technologies, ICS Support can help you deploy your business applications in any of these scenarios. We’ll work with you to determine the best solution to meet your exact requirements.
Cloud solutions that fit your business.
For more than 25 years, ICS Support has helped organizations select and deploy cost-effective solutions. ICS Support offers proven experience in hardware, software, networks, cloud computing and mobility. Our comprehensive IT services can be customized to fulfill any special requirements or projects you have.
As business professionals, our support team understands your need for agile IT services that adapt to support changes in your market and industry. Whatever your technology needs, you can depend on us to listen to your challenges and create solutions that build your business success.